Renew Your Emirates ID 2023: Are you seeing problems with your Emirates ID renewal? Don’t worry we’re here to help! What you might not know is that there are specific requirements in the UAE that lay out how an Abu Dhabi or Dubai ID renewal should be processed. But as long as you have a trusted ally like us by your side, you can rest assured knowing that we will guide you through every necessary step of the Emirates ID renewal process.
So that in no time flat and without any unnecessary delays or mistakes our experts here at Magellan will have brought back peace of mind with a valid Emirates ID for another year in the life of your Dubai / Abu Dhabi resident card.
Emirates Id Renewal Fees ( UAE Updated 2023)
If you have an Emirates ID you must renew it when it expires. However, you might know that there is a limit of 30 days when you are going to get your Emirates ID expired. You need to get your Emirates ID 30 days before your expiry date. If you don’t renew your Emirates ID by then, after this period has elapsed, the government will charge you an additional 20 AED ($5 or 4 GBP) every day that passes, up to a maximum of 1000 AED ($272 or 218 GBP). For this reason, it’s very important that you keep yourself informed and make sure that you renew your Emirates ID in time!
Emirates Id Renewal Process.
- Submit your renewal application
- Pay the required fee
- Update biometrics if necessary
- Complete residency procedures
- Collect your Emirates id replacement from the post office
In case you need to apply for the renewal of your UAE ID card, you will be required to submit your current ID card and passport as well as a UAE visa. Furthermore, please make sure you have a valid credit card with you while appearing in person at the immigration department. Additionally, before visiting any immigration office, we would like to remind you of taking these documents with you:
- Front and back scans of your current ID card
- Scan your passport details page
- Scan your UAE visa page
- A passport photo was taken within the last three months (if wishing to change your ID photo)
Please note that registration is only available for these categories:
- UAE Residents
- GCC Citizens
- GCC Residents
Please enter your e-mail, which will be used later to log in to the system
How To Renew Emirates ID?
- Government ICA
- Website Service
- FAIC WebsiteSmart Android Phone App
- Through Typing center
In order to renew your Emirates ID card, you’re required to have a passport and two recent photos (not more than 3 months old). If you are over 15 years old, then you must also present either proof of residence or a work permit. Those under 15 years old, only need their parent or legal guardian’s approval with two additional witnesses.
Documents required for those over 15 years old
- It requires your expired emirates id card or a copy of the emirates id
- Your valid passport or a copy of the passport
- Your Expired Residency
Documents required for those under 15 years old
- Father’s emirates id card
- Your expired id card
- Your valid passport
- It also requires your unified number
- Your original birth certificate
- It also requires your white background personal photo
- Size should be 4.5 – 3.5 cm